- Sunday Morning Parking : There is an event in the park on Sunday morning so parking will be limited again. Arrive early for parking in the normal lot or please refer to the map of alternative parking areas HERE
- Member’s Meeting : We invite you to join us for our member’s meeting on April 18th. We will have a shortened message & the meeting will take place during our service. We will be introducing our new members & highlighting other important church matters.
- Masking Practice Update : We put out our updated masking practices for our ministry groups & Sunday services. To read it, click HERE.
- Sunday Service Parking: Click HERE for a map that shows alternate parking areas. If you park on Poppy St., enter through the metal gate to access the trail.
- Sunday Service Prep: to view the Sunday liturgy and song lyrics, click HERE
- Sunday Service Reminders: As an expression of love, please observe the following precautions for our Sunday services:
- Wear a face covering before and after the service
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from members of other households
- Exchange enthusiastic waves instead of hugs or handshakes
- Stay home if you feel ill in any way whatsoever
OUTREACH / MISSION
- Bridge of Hope Donations: For donations to Bridge of Hope (clothes, toys, household supplies, etc.), see Eric Lehmkuhl for drop off those items. He is unable to take any large items but can help you with how to drop those off.
- Bridge of Hope volunteering – There are many different ways for you to get involved with and volunteer at Bridge of Hope!
- Food distribution volunteer: 2nd & 4th Saturdays of each month, 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Donations: list of items needed on their website HERE
- Financial support – giving information on their website
- CAPS: College Area Pregnancy Services (CAPS) serves women in crisis pregnancy, and you can help: become a prayer partner, donate baby gift items or support CAPS financially. See their website HERE for more info.
FELLOWSHIP / DISCIPLESHIP
- Home Groups: Plug into a Home Group to grow “with a growth that comes from God” (Col. 2:19). Our Home Groups meet at least three times each month including a men’s or women’s meeting. For a list of our home groups, visit our website HERE.
- Bible Study: both our men’s and women’s bible studies are meeting:
- Women’s bible study – two different meeting options (during the day and in the evening), currently studying the book of Proverbs. Click THIS link for information about times and materials.
- Men’s bible study: they work through a chapter per book at a time; meetings are from 6-7 a.m. every Tuesday over Zoom. Click HERE for link. For more info, please contact the church office at email@example.com
- Prayer Meetings: our weekly prayer contexts in which we cry out to God together:
- Sunday morning: by the gazebo at Harry Griffen Park at 9:15 a.m.
- Wednesday evening: via Zoom from 7-8 p.m. Visit the prayer page on our website for more info.
Meal’s for the Sperry’s – As our friends, Tim and Debbie Sperry, walk the difficult road of cancer treatment, we have an opportunity to “do good” (Gal. 6.10) and serve them by taking them a meal. For more information and to sign up got to: https://www.TakeThemAMeal.com/LSEU7760
P.S. – please continue to pray for those battling cancer and chronic illness, as well as their families: Matthew, Amanda, Jeff Richards and Debbie. Specific prayer requests for Debbie can be found HERE.